Swimming Pool Bead Blasting is a term for the cleaning process by which spherical particles are shot against pool surface at low air pressure. Much like sandblasting, bead blasting is surface treatment that produces a smooth, even finish. Materials used for pool blasting vary from garnet to walnut shells to glass and each of these materials are used for specific applications and produce distinct surface finishes. We use glass beads primarily for Pebble Tec.
#1 Choice for Cleaning Pebble Tec
There are many types of media used to remove calcium deposits from a pool’s waterline. Our experience has taught us that glass beads are best when it comes to blasting Pebble Tec. Not only will glass bead blasting take a fraction of the amount of time that a pumice stone or brush will, it also does a better and more complete cleaning than any other media available for blasting Pebble Tec. Plus, cleaning up is easy! We use a portable vacuum system that removes the glass beads and calcium fragments from your pool, leaving you no mess to clean.
Pool bead blasting is not a do-it-yourself project. Our tools and equipment are custom made for pool bead blasting, and we use glass beads for the best results.
Benefits of using Pool Tile Cleaning SoCal:
- Environmentally friendly products
- Water soluble, silica-free & Ph neutral mineral/abrasive (do not have to adjust chemicals in pool)
- Cleans calcium & scale deposits on ALL tile surfaces
- Will not damage, scratch or pit tiles like glass bead/sand blasting will
- DO NOT HAVE TO DRAIN POOL!!!!! (Well just a few inches)
- Knowledgeable & experienced owner/operator
- We use our own pump & filtration system to vacuum bulk abrasives out (not yours)
- Lastly, you get to sit back & relax!